Friday 4 March 2016

The Liebster Award

Massive thanks to Emmaplusthree for the nomination of The Liebster Award. I have said a few times but you made my week with your nomination.

Here’s the rules:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
  2. Show the award on your blog, or in your post.
  3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
  4. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award.
  6. Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
  7. Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post for more details.
Here are the questions Emma asked me,

How long have you been blogging for?

I started blogging around-the beginning of February. Blogs are something i love to read in my spare time. I began to think i wish i did something like this, I am a very shy person though, so it took me a lot of time to build up the courage to put my family on the internet, but i am so glad i did as i have found the blogging community very friendly and accepting. it also lets me use my brain again in a constructive way.

What aspirations do you have for your blog?

I'm not really sure what my aspirations are yet. At the moment i am enjoying having my own corner of the internet to share my life. I hope to share some of my personal journeys once i have become a bit more confident in the blogging world. Of course i would love people to read my blog and interact with it (like most blogger i suspect). although i am happy to do my typing and hopefully in the future it might grow a bit. 

How do you come up with blog post ideas?

So far i have just been talking about our week as a family. I have began writting down ideas for blog post when they pop into my head and have been working on a schedule for when they will be posted. My main inspiration come from day to day life.  

Describe yourself in 3 words?

Shy, Fun, Mum

What 3 items would you take to a desert island?

My phone, photo book and a boat

What bloggers inspire you?

The bloggers who inspire me are the witt familylivedwithlove and brummymummyof2

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time, apart from blogging?

I don't get much spare time to myself, but when i do i love to go a wander around the shops or go for a coffee and watch the world go by.

What did you want to be when you were a child?

I wanted to be a pop star (except i cant sing) 

What do you see yourself doing in 5 years time?

I hope to be working in a career i enjoy possibly something within the criminal justice sector.

What is your favourite social media platform?

This is a hard one but it would be between Facebook or Instagram.

Finally, what would your last meal be?

It would have to be steak diane with chips.

Here are 11 random facts about me,

  1. I lived at home with my parents and Aimee until i was 25.
  2. I have very short labours from start to finish (Aimee's labour lasted for 4 hours and she was born 25 mins after i arrived at the hospital. Ava's labour lasted 2.5 hours and she was born 6 mins later)
  3. I have been with my husband since i was 16.
  4. I hate feet.
  5. I don't like chocolate.
  6. I used to drink 3 litres of fizzy juice a day.
  7. My guilty celeb crush is Paddy Mcguiness.
  8. I adore Freddie Flintoff.
  9. i have 4 older brothers
  10. I like to watch The bill on rerun channels as i never watched it when it was on tv because it scared me as a child.
  11. I love my bed.
I am nominating


The questions i want to ask are,
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. where do you get your inspiration from?
  3. who are your favorite bloggers?
  4. what are your top tips for blogging?
  5. what are your favorite clothes shops?
  6. dead or alive who would you invite to a dinner party?
  7. What is your favorite food?
  8. What is your favorite TV programme?
  9. Where is your dream holiday and why?
  10. What did you want to be when you grew up?
  11. who is your guilty celebrity crush?

No comments:

Post a Comment