Friday 25 March 2016

An Interview with a 5 and 12 year old

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well, I again have took some inspiration from Emma at Emmaplusthree, She published a post recently interviewing her 3 year old daughter Evie. I thought I would recreate this with my 5 year old daughter Ava and my 12 year old daughter Aimee to see how much there answers would differ.

So here goes..............................





Ava is up first...................

How are you feeling today Ava? Ok I guess
What makes you happy? Toys, but mainly Shopkins
What makes you sad? When I hurt myself
What do you want to be when you grow up? A pop star or an Artist that gets paid lots of money!!!! (I love her ambition)
What's your favourite food? Macaroni or chees pizza
Describe Mummy... She's a nice mummy
Describe Daddy.....He likes to eat biscuits!!!! (a very apt description)
Who created the world? Jesus????
What is the Queens Job? To make sure everyone is happy, Well that's what I'll do when I'm the Queen.
Who is the Prime Minister? I don't really know their name
What did you dream about last night? A birthday party
What would you like to do tomorrow? Go to school(Which surprises me as she never usually wants to go)
Where in the world do you want to go? Disneyland
Why do we celebrate Christmas? Its when Jesus was born.
Where does the tooth fairy live? Tooth fairy land.
What is your favourite animal? A cat, a puppy and a baby cheetah
Who is your best friend? Kayla
What makes you laugh? funny stuff
Are you going to get married? Eh yeah!!!!! to Harry Styles!!!!!
Tell me a secret?????????????? I've kissed a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where do babies come from? From Mummy's tummy's in the hospital, but I don't want you to have another baby
What do you like to watch on TV? My little Pony
How much money do you have? I don't really know, but enough for a toy I think.
What do you do that is naughty? I don't really know cause I'm a really good girl.
Describe yourself.......I LOVE CHOCOLATE
Where does father Christmas live? In the north pole
Who is Jesus?  gods son but he died on a cross
What is your favourite veg? Cucumber
Are you bored yet? No Mummy, I love you



Now for Aimee's turn.......



How are you feeling today Aimee? Good
What makes you happy? My Friends
What makes you sad? Sad films like The Lion King, Marley and Me etc.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Photographer/Journalist (She has wanted to do this since she was around 9, she is great at taking nature shots)
What's your favourite food? Potatoes
Describe Mummy... She's my best friend (made me cry a little)
Describe Daddy.....He loves his kids more than anything in the world and he's fun.
Who created the world? I don't believe in who!!! I believe in science.
What is the Queens Job? To make money off the country for her family and to sit on her throne and be waited on!!!! (All opinions are Aimee's !!!)
Who is the Prime Minister? David Cameron
What did you dream about last night? Didn't Have a dream
What would you like to do tomorrow? On holiday to the sun and the sea
Where in the world do you want to go? Brazil
Why do we celebrate Christmas? Its when Jesus was born, but I don't believe in that.
Where does the tooth fairy live? In my House
What is your favourite animal? A sugar glider
Who is your best friend? Jenny
What makes you laugh? Jenny
Are you going to get married? if I find a Man like my dad then Maybe!!!
Tell me a secret???????????? I've got a crush on a boy!!!!
Where do babies come from? Mum and Dad had some fun in the bedroom
What do you like to watch on TV? You Tube
How much money do you have? I'm broke but one day ill be a millionaire
What do you do that is naughty? Nothing, I'm an angel!!!!(really Aimee!!!!!)
Describe yourself.......Funny, good looking, tall, the best big sister, fashionable and I love animals.
Where does father Christmas live? In my house
Who is Jesus? He's from a Carrie underwood song, Only kidding gods son
What is your favourite veg? Potatoes
Are you bored yet? Hmmmmm 

These two girls really make me laugh, Thank you my beautiful girls for doing this with me.



hope you enjoyed this,

speak soon


leighann


No comments:

Post a Comment