Thursday 3 March 2016

I've missed this

Hi guys,

I didn't realise how much I have enjoyed blogging until I had to stop for a week!!! Who'd have thought it!!!

Thank you to Emmaplusthree for the lovely nomination for the liebster award!!! Little old me!!! You made my day!!! I will do my post tomorrow for this

My week off has been eventful, kids have all been ill, hubby has a sore foot which we found out he will need surgery on and my wee one had to have a tooth pulled due to an infection. It was one of the most traumatic things I have ever witnessed. Ava was very brave, much braver than me. I was suffering with severe mum guilt so I took her to the nearest toy shop and bought her a shopkin and a shoppe and a my little pony, just to make sure she still loved me. I'm sure she still does.

Just when we thought everything was back to normal my hubbys gran was taken into hospital. She is on the mend thankfully, but as I am a stay at home mum, which isn't a real job apparently!!! I have been doing the all day visiting while everyone else is at work. Then coming home to do all the non jobs I normally do when the kids are at school.

I am looking forward to continuing my blogging journey. I have posts planned and scheduled. I feel like such a grown up being so organised. I wish the rest of my life was the same.

What are your top organisation tips???

Ps I thought I would share this drawing, my extremely talented 5 year old drew (she thinks she is an artist because I have shared this on every social media platform)

No comments:

Post a Comment