Friday 5 February 2016

Hello and welcome

Hi guys

Welcome to the slightly mad but loving world of the Ferguson family!!!

I thought I would do a little post to introduce myself and my family and tell you what I plan to do on my blog.

So firstly my name is Leigh Ann, I'm a 30 something mum, auntie and wife.

I have two daughters Aimee, she is 12 (but in her head I'm sure she thinks she's 18) and Ava who is 5 going on 15. These girls are my world and my reason for smiling every day. I'm sure over time you will really enjoy these crazy girls antics.

I also have legal guardianship of my 13 year old nephew Billy, he is very different personality wise to my daughters. Billy is a very young 13, but loves life and fun.

Lastly my husband, my rock, Kenny, I was lucky enough to marry my first and only love, we have been together since I was 16!!!! He is the best dad and uncle. He is very handsome and my best friend. He is the glue that keeps us all sane!!!

Blogging is a pastime I have hoped to get involved in for sometime now, I love reading blogs so thought it was time to give it a go. I hope to share our everyday life with you (where we go, what we eat, routines etc) review items we love and don't love ( I review everything I buy, I think it's good to share opinions). I also love to cook and bake so I could share this with you also.

Thank you and I hope you have enjoyed reading this and want to come on this journey with us.

Speak soon

Leighann


No comments:

Post a Comment