Wednesday 17 February 2016

Get to know me in 25 questions

I was inspired by many other bloggers to do the get to know me tag, I wasn't tagged but thought I would jump on the band wagon. Hope you enjoy.

1, What is your middle name?
 I don't have one, although as my name is Leigh Ann, Ann is always thought to be my middle name.

2, What was your favourite subject at school?
My favourite subjects were Modern studies and English.

3, What is your favourite drink?
Until recently it was diet irn bru, but as I have stopped drinking fizzy juice my new favourite is Robinsons orange and pineapple.

4, What is your favourite song at the moment?
Has to be anything by Jason Derulo.

5, What is your favourite food?
I'm a sucker for Italian food, but my all time favourite dish is Steak Diane with mini roast potatoes.

6, What was the last thing you bought?
Being a mum, my purchases are never for me, so the last thing I bought was a shopkins lunch box!!!!

7, Favourite book of all time?
I don't really have a favourite book, but my favourite book series is the Rebus collections by Ian Rankin.

8, Favourite colour?
My favourite colour changes from week to week but this week its navy.

9, Do you have any pets?
I have two gorgeous cats named Edu (the black one) and Leo. As we rescued both boys I didn't get to pick their names, but they are my wee pals.

10, Favourite perfume?
Thierry Muglar Alien for special occasions and Versace Red Jeans for every day.

11, Favourite holiday?
My favourite holiday was our honeymoon, we took our oldest daughter Aimee to Disneyland Paris, I was also pregnant with our youngest daughter Ava. We all had such an amazing time and made so many special favourites.

12, Are you married?
Yes, I married my first and only love Kenny in July 2009, we had been together nearly 10 years by this point, it truly was one of the best days of my life.

13, Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
I have lost count of the amount of times I have left Scotland, never to anywhere exotic or interesting  (ha-ha) just the usual places, Spain, France, England.

14, Do you speak any other languages?
Unfortunately not, but wish I could.

15, How many siblings do you have?
I do, I am the youngest of 5, I have 4 older brothers, there is a 8 year age gap between myself and my youngest of the brothers, so I was more like an only child from about the age of 9 or 10 as they had all moved out by then.

16, What is your favourite shop?
Again being a mum my favourite shop revolves around the kids, my favourites at the moment are Zara and h and m for the wee one and JD Sports for the big ones
17, Favourite restaurant?
My all time favourite is a little Italian in Stirling called Italia Nostra, I will admit over the years the food has gone down a little but I have so many special memories there (Kenny proposed to me there) so it will always be my favourite. If I was basing it entirely on food it would be another Italian this time in Glasgow called La Laterna, if your ever near by give them a try the food is to die for.

18, When was the last time you cried?
Embarrassingly it was while watching the baltiera wedding on teen mom OG last week. I love the couples story and that they made it when most of us wouldn't.

19, Favourite blog?
I have a few,but,the witt family, livedwithlove brummymummyof2 are my top 3.

20, Favourite movie?
Oh I has to be Titanic and Dirty Dancing, I could watch them over and over again.
21, Favourite TV show?
At the moment its the Blacklist and The x Files,

22, pc or mac?
I'm not sure??

23, What phone do you have?
IPhone 6 rose gold, which I love, I'm a new convert to apple.

24, How tall are you?
5ft 5inchs

25, can you cook?
I can and im told I do it very well (di I really just say that) I love to cook and bake, its my favourite thing to do, which is just as well as I have a very hungry family to feed.
homemade chicken pie and chips

I hope you enjoyed this little get to know me.

Do we enjoy any of the same things???

Speak soon

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment