Saturday 6 August 2016

Four Things...



Hi Everyone!!!!


Again it has been a long time, but hopefully I'm back.I saw this tag the other day onNorthumberland Mam's blog and thought I would join in.  
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
Four names that people call me other than Leigh Ann:

1) Mum/Mummy : My girls
2) Laney : A childhood name, my dad still calls me this on occasion.
3)Hen : A Scottish term, used by the husband if he's in a good mood
4) Cat Lady : I've got to admit I am a cat lady, I love my boys.

Four jobs that I have had:

1) Sales Assistant in various high street fashion stores
2) Support worker with adults with learning disabilities.
3) Nigh shift in Tesco WORST job ever!!!
4) MUMMY BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!

Four movies I have watched more than once:

1) Titanic!
2) Dirty Dancing.
3) Armageddon.
4) Grease.

Four books I'd recommend:

1) Any Ian Rankin book particularly the Rebus collection.
2) The Girl on the Train
3) Bridget Jones
4) Any Sophie Kinsella book for a nice lighthearted read

Four places I've lived:

1) Bannockburn
2) St Ninnians.
3) Dunipace.
4) Denny.

Four places I've been:

1) Spain.
2) Turkey.
3) Tunisia.
4) Disneyland Paris.

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1) Soaking in the bath.
2) Lying on a beach, somewhere hot.
3) Disney World.
4) Sleeping in bed.
(I totally agreed with all Northumberland mam's answers)

Four things I don't eat:

1) Most fish.
2) Olives.
3) Hot Dogs.
4) Liver.

Four of my favourite foods:

1) Pasta.
2) Steak.
3) Chicken.
4) Creamy Sauces.

Four TV shows I watch:

1) Hollyoaks.
2) Blacklist.
3) Eastenders.
4) Corrie.

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

1) Autumn.
2) Winter.
3) My eldest 13th birthday.
4) Starting College

Four things I am always saying:

1) Stop annoying with your sister!
2) Tidy your room!
3) DINNNNERRRRRR!
4) Where are the cats?

I tag...anyone who fancies sharing their own four things!

No comments:

Post a Comment